Augusto's Rio Copa Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Augusto's Rio Copa Hotel
About the hotel
Located in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), Augusto's Rio Copa Hotel is minutes from Chacrinha State Park and Rio Sul Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Praia do Leme and Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 18.45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy