Best Western Alexander Park
Select your stay dates to check availability
Best Western Alexander Park
About the hotel
When you stay at Best Western Alexander Park in Chambery, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Chateau de Chambery and Carre Curial. This 4-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Chartreuse National Park and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Elephants Fountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chambery? This hotel has facilities measuring 1775 square feet (165 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Outdoor pool 1
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 1775
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Number of bathrooms - 1
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.90 and EUR 14.90 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy