Ako Park Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Ako Park Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Ako Park Hotel in Ako, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Ako Onsen and 6 minutes by foot from Ako Kaihin Park. This spa hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ako Marine Science Museum, Salt Country and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ako City Museum of History.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a sauna, and karaoke. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab dinner at Seseragi, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ako? This hotel has 32 square feet (3 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy