Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga
Select your stay dates to check availability
Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga
About the hotel
With a stay at Akan Yuku no Sato Tsuruga in Kushiro, you'll be on a lake, just a 1-minute walk from Lake Akan and 5 minutes by foot from Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro. This 4-star resort is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Akankohan Eco Museum Center and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Akanko Onsen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and a steam room. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy fusion cuisine at TENGA, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms 5
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Valet parking fee: JPY 400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 250 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy