104 Art Suites
Select your stay dates to check availability
104 Art Suites
About the hotel
Located in Bogota, 104 Art Suites is in the business district and convenient to La Castellana National Theater and UniCentro. This boutique hotel is within close proximity of Park 93 and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 47000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: COP 50000 per pet, per night (maximum COP 100000 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 60000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy